Thursday, July 11, 2019

I was a Guest on a Podcast, WHAT?!?!


Bitmoji ImageWhile guest moderating a twitter chat with #CueLAchat a few weeks ago on the topic of Teacher Wellness, Brent Coley sent me a DM and said he'd love for me to be a guest on his Podcast "Teaching Tales." I immediately accepted my first podcast invitation.


You see, I serve on the Inland Area Cue Board and Brent was recently elected to the Board. He also recently released his book " Stories of EduInfluence: 10 Life-Changing Powers to Unleash in Your School"  which I'm currently reading and loving. Brent is all about telling the stories and I love the stories. Some people are all about the data, research, results. I love the people, their stories, my stories, that show those results in human form. I understand and appreciate data and research, and my left brain loves and values that information. My motivation though lies with the human connection and all the feels. Here is the podcast if you want to hear a few of our stories about our wellness journey, and some tips and tricks to uplevel yours.


Check out Episode 65: Crystal Chavez & The importance of Caring for Students ( and Ourselves) June 27th, 2019
"Teaching Tales" Podcast




No comments:

Post a Comment